Do you want to get to grips with the renowned gastronomy of Argentina? This masterclass in Argentine cooking takes you beyond the basics of BBQ, and into the realms of olive oil tasting, empanada-making, wine tasting, fire starting and a handful of other typical Argentine treats. An interactive afternoon that will whet your appetite for the local gastronomy.
Argentina is a country proud of its cuisine, but it is rarely something taught. This masterclass dissects some of the key aspects of Argentine cuisine and tastes through local ingredients to give you a unique insight into the foodie culture in Argentina.
Spend the afternoon with our bi-lingual chef and skilled butcher who will help you brush up your knife skills, get your hands dirty in the cooking (but not the cleaning!) and tempt you with an array of delicious dishes, all paired with top wines from Argentina.
- Premium olive oil tasting
- Empanada masterclass and wine pairing
- A couple more surprises from the asado
- Local dessert and mate
- Local wines
- Bi-lingual chef guide leading the cooking class
- This activity is in Mendoza (10mins from Plaza Independencia). Enquire about transport.
- Minimum 2 person booking
- Please advise on any dietary requirements in advance
$120USD per person